Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Off to Europe!

Hello! I have yet to post a new entry in quite awhile but I promise I'm working on some good content to show you soon!


Now, this blog features historical/educational information and yet, I'd like to make it a bit more personal. In order to accomplish this, I've decided that I might post reviews on some of my purchases or the locations I've visited. If there is anything in particular you'd like to see or are interested in, please comment below :)

Some exciting news is that I'll be traveling to Europe for the first time! I can't believe I'll finally be standing before the Eiffel Tower and wandering about Trafalgar Square in about a week. You can just sense my bursting enthusiasm I'm sure.

The Seine at night

Besides seeing monuments and elaborate architecture that I've longed to witness my entire life, I'm most excited about trying those famous French baguettes and hopefully manage to enjoy an hour or so by the Seine while sipping coffee at a charming little cafe.

If only in my dreams!

Speaking of which, if you're into French history or fabulous movies like Marie Antoinette, you should check out my website on the Palace of Versailles!


I created this website as a university assignment. I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed and you might learn a surprising thing or two, especially regarding 18th century Parisian fashion including why wigs and mouse fur were used!

I'll be back after my trip,

Much love and many blessings to you all until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment